Peter is an independent historian and the author of several books including Rochdale Village, Encyclopedia of African American Culture and History, and Black Conservatism.
This blog is a platform for discussion related to Israel and the American Jewish community. The views expressed in its posts and comments do not necessarily reflect the organization's official position. Readers' comments are welcome, but are reviewed for civility before being posted.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NOT a New Era for Israelis and Palestinians (for Better and Worse)
- Holocaust Scholars speak out against President Trump’s choice for ambassador to Israel
- Social Justice Centers: What Americans can learn from the Progressive Israeli experience
- David Friedman is a trigger on Jerusalem’s Ticking Bomb
- Three Reasons Not to Move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- Hashomer Hatzair and AJYAL Educating Syrian Refugees
- Tamar Zandberg, Overt Racism in Umm al-Hiran
- Meet Israel’s Bernie Sanders: MK Ilan Gilon
- Enough with the Kabuki Dance in the United Nations
- Pres. Trump and the Jews
- Noam Shuster-Ellaisi is Challenging Traditional Peace Camp Assumptions and Methods
- Avi Buskila, Peace Now’s new director is a different kind of leftist
- Our Misconceptions of Israel Undermine our Ability to Advocate for Peace
- Why is public transportation a question in Israel? And how are cooperatives an answer?
- Shalom Boguslavsky, Rewriting Life Before Oslo
601 West 26th Street, Suite 325-30
New York, NY, 10001
Tel: (212) 242 4500
Fax: (212) 242 5718