Maya Haber was born and raised in Israel. She graduated from Tel Aviv University with a BA in History and Philosophy and went on to graduate school at the University of London and earned a PhD at the University of California Los Angeles. She has written and published on healthcare and social sciences in the post-WWII Soviet Union.
Maya is the coordinator of Partners for Progressive Israel’s Not with Our Money Project.
- Social Justice Centers: What Americans can learn from the Progressive Israeli experience
- David Friedman is a trigger on Jerusalem’s Ticking Bomb
- Three Reasons Not to Move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
- Tamar Zandberg, Overt Racism in Umm al-Hiran
- Enough with the Kabuki Dance in the United Nations
- Noam Shuster-Ellaisi is Challenging Traditional Peace Camp Assumptions and Methods
- Avi Buskila, Peace Now’s new director is a different kind of leftist
- Our Misconceptions of Israel Undermine our Ability to Advocate for Peace
- Shlomo Swirski, Israel is Paying Heavily for the Occupation
- Benjamin Netanyahu vs. Vicki Knafo and the Israeli poor